- Markus Doetsch, CEO
- Markus has more than 20 years of experience working in senior and executive management positions for Siemens, Infineon and Swisscom in the ICT industry. Prior to joining Sicap as MD in 2016, he was a managing partner of Procult Consulting, where he designed, managed and implemented a variety of successful strategic IoT and digitalization programs for diverse industries.
- Charlotte Robert, EVP Group HR
- Charlotte has more than 17 years of human resources experience in a variety of industries including tourism, automatic identification, data capture software publishing and telecoms. She joined Sicap France in 2010 as a human resources consultant and was promoted to Head of Human Resources in 2011.
- Eric Vidal, EVP Business Dev & Innovation
- Eric has been in the telecoms industry for more than 15 years. Prior to joining Sicap in 2008, he worked as a developer and architect for MDEO, Prosodie, Coface Services and OSIATIS (Econocom). At Sicap, Eric has been a framework project leader, an architect and is now the Head of Architecture to develop new leading innovation projects. He has two Masters Degrees in Computer Science from University Lyon and CERI – Avignon University in France.
- Jan van Hemert, EVP Customer Operations
- Jan has more than 30 years experience in the telecoms field and is responsible for the integration, deployment and support of Sicap’s products. Prior to joining Sicap in 2003, he worked at Philips and Ericsson and was involved in the birth of USSD. At Sicap, Jan has worked as a technical consultant, a solution architect, a product manager and the head of Sicap’s global presales department. He became a co-owner in 2013. Jan graduated cum laude as a chartered engineer from the Eindhoven University of Technology.
- Magnus Moller Petersen, EVP Marketing & Sales
- Magnus joined Sicap in 2017 as EVP of Sales and Marketing and leads the sales and marketing teams. He brings more than 11 years of experience within the telecom sector to the role. Before joining Sicap Magnus led sales and marketing at Mobilethink and Tweakker, and brings a broad range of experience from his prior roles in delivering On-Premise and Cloud based solutions to service providers. Earlier in his career he worked as entrepreneur in his own start-up and as an independent and technical consultant.
- Olivier Engel, EVP Development
- Olivier has 14 years of experience in engineering, with more than 10 years within the telecoms industry. He previously worked for Unilog IT Services and Logica. Since joining Sicap in 2011, he has contributed to software design on several major products for Device Management. He is responsible of the delivery of high quality software. Olivier holds a degree of Information Technology Engineering from Ecole Centrale de Lyon.
- Paul Selwold, EVP Customer Delivery
- Paul has more than 20 years of experience in product development and PMO organization. He joined Sicap in 2005 and successfully managed multinational and multicultural projects, from East Asia to Latin America and set up regional organisations in Abidjan and Singapore. Paul holds an MS degree in Information Systems from George Mason University in Virginia and is on the board of the Swiss Chapter of PMI.
- Reto Sieber, Group CFO
Reto has been working in the telecom sector for more than 15 years and started at Orange, in charge of operational efficiency improvements and progressed to financial controlling. He joined Sicap in 2007 and was tasked with project and investment controlling, budgeting and strategic planning. In 2014, Reto was promoted to the post of Director of Finance.
- Deepak Mahajan, Executive Director India & South Asia
Deepak is a business professional with more than 25 years of experience, primarily in the telecom industry where he has held various key leadership positions with market leaders including Xerox, Ericsson, Motorola and Bytemobile-Citrix. Prior to joining Sicap, Deepak was the CEO of DunTel Consult, where he developed go-to-market strategies and market entry concepts for numerous businesses in India. Deepak's role in Sicap is to win new business, shape market opportunities and solidify the company’s position in the India & South Asia region.
- Peck Wee Chia, Executive Director Asia-Pacific
- Peck has more than 20 years of sales and business development experience in the telecoms industry. Prior to joining Sicap in 2008, Peck worked for Verizon Business in South Asia. At Sicap, he manages the Asian accounts, establishing and driving the partnership with Huawei, to more than 25 countries. Peck has a degree in Bachelor of Engineering from National University of Singapore.
- Simon Hofer, Executive Director Russia Region
- Simon has more than 20 years of experience in sales and business development for telecom software and solution companies in Switzerland, Russia and Italy. He joined Sicap in 2001 and has focused on sales, account and partner management in Eastern Europe and Africa. He studied Italian, Russian and Czech at the University of Berne and has an MBA with ZfU in Zurich/Boston.
Regional Management and Contacts
- Abdeltif Bensaddik, Director Sales MENA
- Abdeltif has worked in the telecoms sector for more than 10 years, with a strong background in project management and business development. He joined Sicap in 2007 and successfully developed business in North Africa and Middle East. Abdeltif has a PhD in Science from Paris XI University and a Master Degree in Information Systems from INSA Lyon.
- Keba Amadou Sow, Director Sales Africa Region
Keba has 19 years of experience in the telecom sector in Africa and the Middle East and joined Sicap in 2015. He launched the mobile subsidiary of SONATEL (now Orange Senegal) as CFO in 1999, and moved into Business Support System sales, working for multiple global vendors. Keba is a graduate of Concordia and McGill University and a Certified Professional Accountant, registered in Canada.
- Kunal Nidhi, Director Sales India and South Asia
- Kunal was previously associated with TeleDNA Communications Pvt Ltd as Global Sales Manager and prior to that was with Gemalto Digital Security Pvt Ltd. He has worked in telecom domain and have more than 11 years of experience in Sales and Marketing, Key Accounts Management with telecom operators across India and South Asia.
- Maxim Safonov, Director Business Dev. Russia Region
- Maxim has been in the telecoms industry for more than 10 years and headed product development and business development. Prior to joining Sicap in 2012, he worked in senior management for Beeline, Iricom Billing and Soft-Control.
- Octavian Dobrin, Director Sales Europe
- Octavian has more than 15 of extensive experience in the telecoms industry. Prior to joining Sicap in 2006, Octavian held various developer positions at Vodafone and Oracle. Using his technical background, Octavian has managed pre-sales activities at Sicap and is currently in charge of sales and account management for Europe.
- Rabie Jarmakani, Director Sales Nigeria
- Rabie has extensive experience since the early 90’s in the broadcasting, sales and telecoms field, Prior to joining Sicap in 2016, he worked in senior posts for DStv, Adidas Nigeria, Internet Solutions Nigeria, Global Oil & Energy Ltd, Capeoil International, J4 Systems and Guardia Systems. He has an MBA from Knightsbridge University and a BSc in Computer Science from Lebanese American University.